
So here is why im doing my blog. I was bored in line one day thinking to myself what if I could tell the world what's in my mind. A few days later my friend makes a fashion blog. She got me thinking " hey maybe this is how i can tell the world what im thinking". So a few months later i decide to mak it. Then a few days latter my cousin made one. She calls it Elektra Tells. She is basically doing what im doing. My friends blog is called L3n,Az 365 days pour la mode. I doubt that any one is reading this besides my friends but hopefully one day other people will, and then they wil know why im doing this. If someone is reading this please comment.
I'm reading it :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog!
anonymouswriter-anonymousblabbermouth.blogspot.com
Hope you like it! :D
Reading it! ^^ And loving it! btw Anoymousez blogs is really cool! You should really check it out! ^^
ReplyDeleteAwww thankyou! :)
ReplyDeleteYou made my day ! = )